Pasco-Hernando State College acts in accordance with following relevant federal laws:
- Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990
- The ADA has three titles: Title 1 applies to employment, Title 2 applies to state and local governments (including public colleges and universities) and Title 3 applies to places of public accommodations (including private colleges and universities).
- Higher Education Lawsuits and Video Accessibility
- Higher Ed Accessibility Lawsuits, Complaints, and Settlements